Law of Attraction Affirmations for Prosperity
Law of Attraction affirmations are short, powerful statements that use visualization and the power of the mind to assist you in realizing a goal or desire.
Law of Attraction Affirmations, also known as Affirmations of Abundance, are a proven tool used by motivational coaches, athletes and other successful people.
They are not just for professional athletes, though. All of us can learn to use them to help overcome problems, work on personal development and achieve our life dreams. Abundance affirmations work equally well in our professional and our personal life. They help us become healthier, wealthier and happier.
In this article, you will learn how to create your own custom Law of Attraction affirmations. The guidelines are simple, but you must put some thought into the process. Take the time to honestly assess what is bothering you. What do you want to achieve? Who do you want to become?
Take responsibility for your emotions and reactions. Once you accept that only you are responsible for your happiness, you are ready to write effective abundance affirmations for the life you want to live!
How to Create Powerful Law of Attraction Affirmations That Really Work!
Jack Canfield is a highly successful author, motivational speaker and proponent of the Law of Attraction. The guidelines below are adapted from his excellent book “The Success Principles”.
9 Steps to Law of Attraction Affirmations
- Start your affirmation with the words ‘I am’. These two words act as a powerful directive to your subconscious mind.
- Word your affirmation as though you already have it right now, not as though it is happening in the future. If you state your affirmations as though your goal is happening in the future, it will always be ‘about to happen’ but never quite accomplished.
- Include an action verb ending with ‘-ing’. The subconscious mind views -ing words as happening right now. “I am celebrating life in my beautiful new condo in Tahiti”.
- Be specific. You need to get very clear about what you want. If you use fuzzy language you will get fuzzy results. You bring into your life most effectively what you visualize clearly and with strong emotions.
- Avoid ‘no’ and ‘not’. The subconscious mind thinks in images and it can’t see something ‘not’ happening. “Don’t spill your milk” becomes “Spill your milk”.
- Keep it short and memorable. Make it resonate with how you feel. To be effective, your affirmation must excite you! The unconscious mind is more likely to remember catchy phrases with rhythm and rhyme.
- Use words that describe the emotions you will feel once you achieve your goal. Emotions power your dreams!
- Affirmations are personal. Your affirmations must describe your own goals and behavior, not the behaviors of other people. That is because only you can think your thoughts, feel your emotions, determine your actions and reactions.
- At the end of your affirmation, consider adding the phrase “or something better”. We don’t know all possible outcomes, so adding this phrase allows for the possibility that there may be an even better outcome that we haven’t yet considered.
How to Make Your Affirmations Work For You in The Best Possible Way
Now that you have created perfect affirmations, it’s time to put them to work! Find out how to incorporate affirmations into your daily routine for maximum results next in Your Daily Affirmations of Abundance.
What Powerful Law of Attraction Affirmations Have You Created For Yourself?
Do you have experience with creating effective Law of Attraction affirmations? I’d love it if you would inspire our readers with some of your favorite affirmations and how they have helped you.
Please leave me a comment below or come over to my Facebook page and tell me!
Reference: Jack Canfield. “The Success Principles(TM) – 10th Anniversary Edition: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be.”